Beranda Respati Wikantiyoso
Sugar ticket oz
Since December 1st 2009
Total online: 1
Create Your Badge
JURNAL ONLINE LOCAL WISDOM
Baca Kata Pengantar
'City is not a Problem, City is Sollution'(Jaime Lerner)
- City Journal - quarterly created to communicate to a broad and influential audience innovative ideas about restoring the quality of life to America's cities.
- Colloqui - Cornell Journal of Planning and Urban Isssues. Presents planning issues from a wide range of social, political, economic, and geographic perspectives.
- Theme Parks - a critical theory approach to studying the impact of theme parks on urban life.
- Urban Photo Page - cityscapes of a variety of cities, including Boston, Calgary, Halifax, and others. Also includes links and articles about urban issues.
- Alberta Association of the Canadian Institute of Planners (AACIP) - private and public sector planners and academics practicing in Alberta, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
- Aquidneck Island Planning Commission - regional commission seeking solutions to development issues though consensus and sharing of resources among three towns and the U.S. Navy in Rhode Island.
- Architects, Designers, Planners for Social Responsibility - efforts are directed towards the protection of the natural and built environment, arms reduction, and socially responsible development.
- Asian Urban Research Group - group of Japanese, Korean, and Indonesian researchers specializes in urban and environmental planning.
- Association of Professional Community Planners of Saskatchewan (APCPS) - includes news, events, addresses, and forum.
- Atlantic Planners Institute (API) - representing professional planners in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
- California Center for Land Recycling - nonprofit organization focused on creating sustainable communities by identifying and implementing responsible patterns of land use and development.
- Campaign for Sensible Growth - promoting sensible economic development, smart infrastructure growth, and improved community livability.
- Structured Settlement Resources - Resources and Information on Legal Structured Settlements
- Canadian Institute of Planners - national voice for planners and planning. Features resources on planning, education, careers, and conferences.
- Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP) - national voice for planners and planning. Features resources on planning, education, careers, and conferences.
- Center for Livable Communities - helping local governments and community leaders be proactive in creating livable and resource-efficient land use and transportation planning programs.
- CityNet - promotes the exchange of expertise and eexperiences among various urban stakeholders, particularly local authorities and NGOs in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Cityscape Institute - urban design resource for public space improvement focusing on design demonstration and the exchange of information.
- Congress for the New Urbanism - advocates for the restructuring of public policy and development practices to support the restoration of existing urban centers and towns within coherent metropolitan regions.
- Cuyahoga County Planning Commission
- Eindhoven University of Technology - VIA Stedebouw - the Urban Planning group of the student organisation for Architecture, Building and Planning Cheops.
- Fair Growth Coalition - research and advocacy organization devoted to combating urban sprawl in Virginia.
- Fort Walton Beach Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Friends of Skagit County - nonprofit organization pushing for controlled development in the Skagit County area.
- Golden Crescent Regional Planning Commission
- Great Valley Center, The - committed to building support for California's Central Valley as a distinct region and assisting in the process of planning for the 21st century.
- Green Space Design - committed to providing a forum for the discussion of open space preservation issues.
- Growth Management Institute (GMI) - goal is to educate and inform the public on responsible land use and related issues including sustainable urban development and redevelopment.
- International Making Cities Livable - interdisciplinary network of individuals and cities dedicated to making cities more livable, through conferences, publications, consulting, and teaching.
- Joint Strategic Planning Unit - performs strategic planning functions on behalf of Berkshire unitary councils following abolition of the county council.
- London Planning Advisory Committee - LPAC - has a statutory responsibility to formulate strategic planning advice to local and central government in London.
- Manitoba Professional Planners Institute (MPPI) - represents Manitoba’s professional planning community.
- Metro Chicago/Illinois Planners Network - provides volunteer urban planning assistance to communities and community organizations.
- MORPC (Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission) - assists local governments by providing an intergovernmental platform and process for regional issues such as water/sewer policy and community development.
- Municipia - multilingual urban network for the integgration of city planners and involved local actors, for exchanging best practices among European cities.
- National Town Builders Association - organization dedicated to promoting new towns, city neighborhoods, and villages.
- National Trust for Historic Preservation's National Main Street Center - national organization for the Main Street downtown revitalization program.
- Neighborhood Planning for Community Revitalization - provides applied research assistance to neighborhood organizations.
- Nine Mile Run Project - working to create a transferable, inter-disciplinary process model for use in transforming urban brownfield sites into a sustainable environement.
- Northwest Regional Planning Commission - planning and land use in northwestern Vermont.
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute (OPPI) - open to everyone who plans how lands and waters, natural and cultural resources, and community facilities and services are allocated, ordered, and used.
- Philadelphia City Planning Commission - resource for planning, zoning, and community and economic development information.
- Planners Network - For over 25 years, PN has been the voice of progressive planning, publishing a newsletter, holding annual conferences, and organizing local activities in cities throughout North America.
- Planning Institute of British Columbia - affiliate of the Canadian Institute of Planners representing BC and the Yukon.
- Project for Public Spaces - non-profit corporation specializing in the planning, design, and management of public spaces.
- Putnam County Planning Commission - purpose is to deliver quality planning and development plans and ideas to the business community.
- Region 2020 - citizen-driven, regional visioning project to plan the future of the twelve-county Central Alabama area.
- Regional Plan Association - focusing on urban planning issues and improving the lives of people living in NJ, CT and NY.
- Regional Planning Partnership, The - nonprofit in Central New Jersey dedicated to sound land-use planning.
- San Francisco Planning and Urban Association (SPUR) - citizen/business coalition addressing public policy.
- Smart Growth Network - encourages development that is environmentally, fiscally, and economically smart and helps create national, regional, and local coalitions to support smart growth.
- Society for American City and Regional Planning History - promoting teaching, research, publications, and public education in American planning history.
- Swedish Urban Environment Council (Stadsmiljörådet) - initiates public and professional debate on current urban issues.
- University Hill Corporation - not-for-profit organization providing consulting services to members about community management and development.
- Urban Planning and Architectural Committee - a committee of the Saint-Petersburg city administration.
- Urban Sector Network - brings together service organisations working for community driven development that promotes an equitable and sustainable urban environment.
- World Idea Networks - offers resources for planners of neighborhoods, towns and cities.
- Asian Historical Statistics Project Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, Japan
- Board Games Studies
- Brokers of Capital and Knowledge Producer Services and Social Mobility in Provincial Asia 1960-2000
- Distance Education in East and South Asia, Pan Asia Networking, International Development Research Centre, Singapore
- International Dunhuang Project The History of Bookbinding
- Early Buddhist Manuscripts Project, promote the study, editing, and publication of a unique collection of fifty-seven fragments of Buddhist manuscripts...
- Goa Research Net (GRN)
- Himalayan Languages Project
- IIAS Research Projects
- Indonesian-Netherlands Cooperation in Islamic Studies (INIS)
- Interactive Central Asia Resource Project, USA
- India Program of The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics at Lund University, Sweden (IIIEE)
- ISIR (Irian Jaya Studies)
- Ming-Ch'ing Research Group Website, Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
- NepalNet, Electronic Networking for Sustainable Development in Nepal
- Neo-Confucian Etext Project, USA
- Network Pacific Asia, Japan
- Orissa Research Programme. The subject of the Orissa Research Programme (ORP) is the Indian State of Orissa and its archeological, anthropological, historical, religious, ethnological, artistic and sociological significance.
- Project on Open Society in Central Eurasia, USA
- PIL Project Prosody in the Languages spoken in Indonesia
- The Stockholm Forum for Central Asian Studies (FoCAS). Research projects connected to cultural patterns in Central Asian societies from a linguistic and literary as well as a religio-ethnological and art historical point of view
- South-South Exchange Programme for Research on the History of Development
- Taiwan Documents Project
- WWICS Asia Program, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars (WWICS)
- Verbal Art in the Audio-Visual Media of Indonesia (VA|AVMI) OL>